Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Preggo Update

Today is my last day of 17 weeks! I start month 5 tomorrow! The time seems to be flying by in so many ways! I wanted to include a few pictures of the last two weeks to see if there was any progression of a visible 'belly bump'. It seems to depend on the day and what I'm wearing as to if people can tell I'm pregnant or have a belly or not. Neil says that I definitely look pregnant to him while at church on Sunday everyone commented on where my 'baby bump' was and why wasn't I starting to show. I can still wear my regular clothes pretty well, but I just started last week buttoning my jeans- at least this one pair- with a pony tail holder because it is too uncomfortable to button without it!

I won't drag suspense on any longer -because I know you are on the
edge of your seat- here are the pictures from the last tw0 weeks!!!

week 16
Don't worry I wore a white cardigan to go with my white shoes. I know you were concerned about my potential fashion mishap.


Beginning week 17
The day we found out we were having a GIRL!

17 1/2 weeks and counting!!!

1 comment: