Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday Priorities

Making sure my underwear and bra match should probably not be a major priority on Sunday mornings... especially when its a nice turquoise bra, because when it is and I wear a sleeveless shirt I forget to consider if my bra straps are going to be slipping out of their proper places ALL MORNING LONG! And I don't consider this until we are already parked at church(which is 20-25 mins. away) and I realize my straps have already slipped out to say hello... Then I have to have the best posture known to man into order to keep them in place and check them every 10 mins. because I don't really like other people to know I am wearing a turquoise bra.
"Why not go to the bathroom and adjust them?" you may ask. Well because its not that they are too loose but because they just like to shift around when I move AND because I didn't think of that. Don't judge me. :) And it's probably not a big deal, but I definitely don't think it modest either.
Now, I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting your undergarments to match, especially when you are married and someone other than yourself (preferably your husband) sees them, but I probably should also consider my wardrobe in light of the undergarments I'm wearing or vice versa or something to that effect... anyway, lesson learned-for now. K, thats all!

1 comment:

  1. You're funny. I thought this would be so serious!! ha ha ha!! I understand though! :)

    ReplyDelete