Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Shower


Here is a little teaser for where we are at with Natalie's room!
We are slowly but surely moving along with getting things together and I'm excited about the ideas I have for decorating, now just to find the time to sit down and sort out my brain to know where to start first!

This weekend, along with Thanksgiving festivities, we had a baby shower at my parent's house. It was a "small", if you count just over 20 people small, family shower. It was a sweet time to see family and to celebrate Natalie with them. Here are a few highlights:



Yummy food table



Fancy Baby Cake


Table decor'



Fortune Cooke Party favors
that say:

"Thank you for sharing my special day" Natalie Jane Williams


Here's a sample of the fun, sweet gifts Natalie received



Sweet family to celebrate with!

I promise more people were there, but I'm too tired right now to load the pictures. We have one more baby shower this weekend with Neil's family and I am looking forward to celebrating with them! Hopefully there will be pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment