Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Losing It!

While this title can be true on so many different levels in my life, what I really am talking about is my belly button! It is slowly making its descent out and it has been funny to see the progression. I imagine I'll just wake up one day and it will be gone completely!

The last few weeks have been busy, busy, busy! I am in the middle of
my 27th week and about to officially start the THIRD TRIMESTER! THE END IS NEARING!
I'm trying to not hyperventilate as I think about and type this out. I have definitely had all the mixed emotions of excitement and anxiety about having Natalie actually here in the flesh! So much will change and while I know it will only be for the good there can still be the mixed emotions of sadness about it not being "just Neil and I" any longer. This is a "FOREVER CHANGE", not just a season, but a REALLY LONG season that I know will be filled with so much joy, but also will be hard as well. Please don't think I'm not excited about my daughter because I am and I DREAM about her being here and taking care of her and learning who she is, but I'm
also becoming aware of the big transitions ahead.

We FINALLY had our Yard Sale this past weekend and it went really well. We were both pleased with the results AND we were able to take what didn't sale to a local donation center THAT AFTERNOON. So NOT
HING came back into the house! It is SO exciting to see SPACE in Natalie's room so that we can start making it Natalie's room! I'm so excited to get started!

In closing here are a few pictures from the last few weeks:
25-ish weeks
I can't see my shoes anymore!














27 weeks!











1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! Glad to see that sweet smile! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete